Who are we?
We are a like minded group of people who strive to perfect ourselves through the study of warrior arts from around the world. We agree as a group on the following things:
- We are on this earth to perfect ourselves as unique creatures called human beings.
- We strive to be wise loving friends to our brothers and sisters on planet earth as well as custodians of the earth herself.
- We realize that for these first two goals to be reached we must develop ourselves.
- We chose to do so through the study of warrior traditions.
- We also want to make sure that we do not kid ourselves, the world is a very dangerous and violent.
- To prepare ourselves we do not delude ourselves.
- We train in only effective efficient and functional ways.
- We are loyal to truth above all else.
- We test ourselves constantly to ensure growth.
- We evolve constantly as and where we can.
Where are we?
We are located in the Parma Armory Room #207 5301 Hauserman Rd, Parma, OH 44130.
What do we teach?
We teach the following arts in their entirety:
- Bruce Lee’s Jun Fan-Jeet Kune Do
- Filipino Eskrima – Kali
- Bujinkan Ninjutsu – Budo Taijutsu
- Grappling Arts (Jiu Jitsu-Wrestling-Judo-Etc.)
- Silat Sabunjin
- Apache Nagondzog
- Hrafns Vegr
- Capuan Boxing
- Functional Fitness